Skip to content
President Muhammadu Buhari ordered the Nigerian Police Force to recruit 6,000 Police across the 36 States of the federation.
In line with this order, the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has said it will commence recruitment of Constables on Monday, May 7 2018.
The Police authorities has revealed the following requirements to be met by all candidates:
1. Each applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
2. Each candidate should own a valid ID card (driving license, voter card, international passport).
3. Applicants for the position of Constable are expected to have credits in English and Math.
4. Candidates for Cadet Inspectors must have Advanced Level, Ordinary National Diploma, National Certificate in Education.
5. For other positions, applicants should own a University degree or a Higher National Diploma.